Friday, July 6, 2012



Love, Respect and APPRECIATE Yourself (May 12')

There's nothing more tragic than a person whom doesn't value, respect and love themself. They decide to give themself in one way shape or form to another. Often it's to someone whom doesn't deserve them at all, the wrong person. In many relationships there's a leader and a follower, and a winner and a loser. Being with someone isn't always about you or about the other. It's about the relationship as a whole together. Ask yourself, "Do I want to take advantage of life and the time given to me and do what I can what I deserve, with someone who treats me with respect, someone I deserve? We deserve being with each other, together?"

We were created with a mind, soul and body; animals also have bodies. Do you know what separates us from them? We have a conscious and are aware of our existence, or are we? Are you?

Questions I've asked myself: "Do I want to be an animal and think low, below the waist? Engaged with just intimacy, etc.? Or do I want to elevate my thoughts and be human, thinking above my waste using my mind and soul, not only my body?"

It's nice when two people become one, but isn't there something more to being with someone? You can't be intimate all the time. Can't we be with someone who has something more to offer? Ask yourself,  "What am I worth? What's the value of me?"

I'm far from perfect, no one is perfect. Life isn't always easy and we all make mistakes. That doesn't mean you and I can't make an effort to be with someone whom raises you up, not brings you down. The saying is true misery does love company. True happiness is the love and company with the right person, in the right place, on the right time.Who's company do you want to keep?

I don't pretend to have the answers, but it's a great thing to ask these questions. When you have the opportunity, the blessing and privilege to be a part of something great, a relationship you may deserve, will you take the chance and feed your soul and heart or crawl back to the lower existence?

I suppose my thoughts on romance are a bit old fashion, but believe it or not, there are some true romantics and I AM one of them.



Feel free to leave comments, questions, etc. below. If you enjoy this, why not subscribe to my Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment